My name is Wade, and I am a traveler on year 10 of my continuous journey around the world. Herein are travel photos from my journeys in East Asia, Southeast Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, Europe, Africa, Central and South America.

Visit my main website at Vagabondjourney.com

Custom Search

Monday, December 10, 2007

Graffiti in Portugal Photographs

Graffiti in Portugal Photos

These Photographs are of graffiti in various places in Portugal. I found Portuguese Graffiti to be amongst the best in the world. I got off of the bus in Lisbon and my jaw immediately dropped. The street art is beyond good here- its colors are bright and its message poignant.

For more on Portuguese Graffiti go to:

Graffiti in Portugal: the other side of the wall
Interview with Mr. Dheo
Interview with Eskema
More photos of Portuguese Graffiti


A collage of graffiti photos that I have collected in Portugal

Odeith the Illusionist showing how he does his ground breaking corner illusions.

Graffiti by Odeith

The first independent wall mural in Portugal- Odeith

King of the gutter- from Odeith's Hall of Fame

Graffiti streets of Barrio Alto

Photograph from Barrio Alto

Picture of stencil graffiti in Barrio Alto

Another photo of graffiti in Barrio Alto

Photograph of a drunken viking stencil in Barrio Alto

Wade from Vagabond Journey.com
Anduze, France
December 10, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ho fellow travelers! Please leave any comment you can think of about photography and traveling!