My name is Wade, and I am a traveler on year 10 of my continuous journey around the world. Herein are travel photos from my journeys in East Asia, Southeast Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, Europe, Africa, Central and South America.

Visit my main website at Vagabondjourney.com

Custom Search

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Casablanca Morocco Market

Casablanca, Morocco Market Photos

The following photographs are from the fruit, grain, and vegetable market in Casablanca, Morocco. I took these travel photos the second time that I was in Morocco around the beginning of January '08. For more photographs from Morocco go to: Morocco Travel Photos

8+ years of vagabond travel: Song of the Open Road Travel Blog Morocco Travel Information

Moroccan women shopping for vegetables in the Casablanca market

Photo of the Casablanca medina near the market

Photograph of Moroccan grains in the Casablanca fruit and vegetable market

Moroccans buying food in the market

The Casablanca medina is full of people selling almost any item you can imagine

Wade from:
Vagabond Journey.com
Vagabond Fieldnotes
Cheap Eating Traveler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ho fellow travelers! Please leave any comment you can think of about photography and traveling!