My name is Wade, and I am a traveler on year 10 of my continuous journey around the world. Herein are travel photos from my journeys in East Asia, Southeast Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, Europe, Africa, Central and South America.

Visit my main website at Vagabondjourney.com

Custom Search

Monday, September 03, 2007

Photos Various Travels

Photos From Various Travels
Albion, New York, USA
September 3, 2007
Wade's Website: Cancion del Vagabundo
http://canciondelvagabundo.googlepages.com/

Mira posing with her cousin in New York city.
The open fields and orchard of Upstate, NY; the land where I was raised.
Sitting with my long lost brethern in a park in Hangzhou, China.
Friends from Santiago, Chile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ho fellow travelers! Please leave any comment you can think of about photography and traveling!