My name is Wade, and I am a traveler on year 10 of my continuous journey around the world. Herein are travel photos from my journeys in East Asia, Southeast Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, Europe, Africa, Central and South America.

Visit my main website at Vagabondjourney.com

Custom Search

Monday, September 15, 2008

New York City Brooklyn USA Photos

New York City, Brooklyn, USA Photos

The following photographs were taken in the USA in Philadelphia, New York City, and at the Brooklyn Book Festival.

Hannah Kates-Goldman shedding off her Maine flower and wearing shades to keep the Big City at bay.
--------------
Wade from Vagabond Journey.com
in Brooklyn, New York City- September 15, 2008
Travelogue -- Travel Photos
--------------

Foreign author at Brooklyn Book Festival who could hardly read his own book. I must love a writer who cannot even read his own writing.

Indian author Manil Suri doing a Bollywood dance at the Brooklyn Book Festival. This was the high point of the show, and it made a cracked smile come to my cynical lips.

Manil Suri, the author of The Age of Shiva and The Death of Vishnu performing a Bollywood number to perfection at the Brooklyn Book Festival. This was seriously good stuff. Hannah Kates berated me earlier in the day for saying that I judge books by the author photos, but after watching Manil Suri do his dance masquerading as an Indian woman I think we are both going to read his books.
Lady the Tramp smoking a pipe.

Lady the Tramp smoking a cigar.

Vagabond Journey Wade smiling.

Dekalb and Flatbush in Brooklyn, where I should be spending the next three months before returning to my journey to the Middle East.

New York City subway.

New York City subway.

New York City, Brooklyn, USA Photos
* Travel Blog Directory * Vagabond Journey.com * Travel Photos * Travel Questions and Answers

1 comment:

  1. You have the most interesting photographs. Thankyou for sharing them. I really enjoy all the photos you add on here.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Ho fellow travelers! Please leave any comment you can think of about photography and traveling!