My name is Wade, and I am a traveler on year 10 of my continuous journey around the world. Herein are travel photos from my journeys in East Asia, Southeast Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, Europe, Africa, Central and South America.

Visit my main website at Vagabondjourney.com

Custom Search

Sunday, September 21, 2008

South America Travel Photos

South America Travel Photos

The following photos were taken between the years of 2000 and 2003 from my travels in South America. During this time I wandered from Ecuador to Patagonia and up to Uruguay and Buenos Aires.

Archaeology excavation on the Manabi coast of Ecuador near Salango. This is where I had my archaeology field school and learned the trade.

Cabana on the beach of Ecuador.

Patagonia near Puerto Natales, Chile.

Docks in Puerto Natales, Chile.

Alpacas in the mountains of Peru.

Volcan Villarica in Chile.

Beggar in the Otavalo Market in Ecuador.

Quilatoa Crater in Ecuador.

Beautiful mountains and valleys of the Andes Mountains of Ecuador.

Interesting tree at an archaeology site in the hills of Ecuador.

South America Travel Photos
* Travel Blog Directory * Vagabond Journey.com * Travel Photos * Travel Questions and Answers

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful. I had the oportunity to traveled to almost all these places and the best for me is Peru because of the amount of tourist attractions it has. Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca and Colca Canyon are very beautiful. For me this was possible because of the travel agency I hired, TurPeru that organized all my tours. I recommend you, its website is www.turperu.com.pe

    ReplyDelete

Ho fellow travelers! Please leave any comment you can think of about photography and traveling!