My name is Wade, and I am a traveler on year 10 of my continuous journey around the world. Herein are travel photos from my journeys in East Asia, Southeast Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, Europe, Africa, Central and South America.

Visit my main website at Vagabondjourney.com

Custom Search

Friday, March 07, 2008

Nicaragua Photographs

Nicaragua Photos

These are some of the pictures that I took on the Tica Bus journey from Costa Rica to Honduras. These photos are from Nicaragua. They are of a woman selling tortillas, a mango vendor, a group of woman backpackers, Nicaraguans, and the beautiful Nicaraguan countryside.

Photo of a Nicaraguan woman.


Photograph of a woman selling mangoes in Nicaragua.


Female backpackers buying drinks at the Nicaraguan border.


Tica Bus employees returning passports. You dont have to get your own passport stamped in Nicaragua. This allows for a little easier of a border crossing.


The beautiful Nicaraguan countryside.

Wade from Song of the Open Road Travel Blog

Copan Ruinas, Honduras

March 7, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ho fellow travelers! Please leave any comment you can think of about photography and traveling!