My name is Wade, and I am a traveler on year 10 of my continuous journey around the world. Herein are travel photos from my journeys in East Asia, Southeast Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, Europe, Africa, Central and South America.

Visit my main website at Vagabondjourney.com

Custom Search

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Honduras Wildlife Photos

Honduras Wildlife Photos

These photographs are of wildlife, animals, and livestock in Honduras in Central America. They are of Macaws at the Copan archaeology site, an ancient Mayan carving of a macaw head that was a point marker in their ball game, a funny looking rodent animal that I cannot identify, and cattle in the Honduran countryside.

Red Macaws in Copan Archaeology site. A UNESCO world heritage site. The macaws fly all around the ruins and live near the front gate of the park.

Carved head of a macaw which was a point marker in the Mayan ball game. This photo was taken at the Copan ruins.

Photos of cattle in Honduras.

Photo of livestock in Honduras taken near Copan ruins.

Fuzzy, rodent like animal in the Copan archaeology site.

Wade from Vagabond Journey.com
Copan Ruinas, Honduras
March 28, 2008

3 comments:

  1. That rodent is an agouti. :)

    And I love that macaw head from Copan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linden,

    I was wondering what that guy was...wow, you must really know your rodents haha.

    Walk Slow,

    Wade

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need to label each animal better!

    ReplyDelete

Ho fellow travelers! Please leave any comment you can think of about photography and traveling!