My name is Wade, and I am a traveler on year 10 of my continuous journey around the world. Herein are travel photos from my journeys in East Asia, Southeast Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, Europe, Africa, Central and South America.

Visit my main website at Vagabondjourney.com

Custom Search

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Photos of Antigua Guatemala

Photos of Antigua Guatemala

Photographs from Antigua, spring 2008. I traveled up to Antigua a couple of days ago and took these pictures of the view of the volcano, the street scenes, and some of the old buildings.

Photo of the volcano that rises over Antigua

The streets of Antigua in the morning


Old building in Antigua


Houses in Antigua Guatemala

Photo of an old building in Antigua

Morning time streets in Guatemala

Wade from Vagabond Journey.com
Antigua, Guatemala
April 1, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ho fellow travelers! Please leave any comment you can think of about photography and traveling!