My name is Wade, and I am a traveler on year 10 of my continuous journey around the world. Herein are travel photos from my journeys in East Asia, Southeast Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, Europe, Africa, Central and South America.

Visit my main website at Vagabondjourney.com

Custom Search

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Panajachel Guatemala Photos

Panajachel Guatemala Photos

Panajachel is a town that lays on Lake Atitlan in Guatemala. I traveled there in the spring of 2008, and took the following pictures. Click on the below links to view the photos.

Lady the Tramp looking out at the setting sun over Lake Atitlan.

Click on the links to go to the photos:

Panajachel-

Volcanoes, Mayan Women, Lake Atitlan, Panajachel, Guatemala

Cheap Food and Restaurants in Panajachel, Guatemala

Volcanoes of Lake Atitlan and Panajachel Guatemala

Mayan Clothes Market of Panajachel Guatemala

Indigenous Mayan Clothing Market


Photos from Guatemala

Wade from Vagabond Journey.com
Antigua, Guatemala
April 17, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ho fellow travelers! Please leave any comment you can think of about photography and traveling!