My name is Wade, and I am a traveler on year 10 of my continuous journey around the world. Herein are travel photos from my journeys in East Asia, Southeast Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, Europe, Africa, Central and South America.

Visit my main website at Vagabondjourney.com

Custom Search

Thursday, November 29, 2007

On Leaving Milfontes

Photos On Leaving Milfontes

The following photographs are of my fond, fond memories of Vila Nova de Milfontes, Portugal. The beaches, the port, the sea, and the absinth will forever remain in my memory... . . .Mira, too .. .. but she is always right next to me anyway.

Recommended Milfontes hotel: Casa Amaela Guesthouse


Two Hobos in the shadows.

The Swiss Army Fairy. To watch the video go to The Hobo and the Swiss Army Fairy Video

Sunset on the beach in Portugal. Milfontes at dawn.

Town of Milfontes at nightfall.

Fishing boats and Fishermen in Milfontes port, Portugal

Wade from Vagabond Journey.com
Vila Nova de Milfontes, Portugal
November 29, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ho fellow travelers! Please leave any comment you can think of about photography and traveling!