My name is Wade, and I am a traveler on year 10 of my continuous journey around the world. Herein are travel photos from my journeys in East Asia, Southeast Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, Europe, Africa, Central and South America.

Visit my main website at Vagabondjourney.com

Custom Search

Monday, November 12, 2007

Photographs from Lisbon, Portugal

Photos from Lisbon, Portugal

The following photographs were taken during my travels through Lisbon (Lisboa). If you would like a larger view of any of these pictures, just click on them.

Graffiti in Lisbon , Portugal.

Streets of Old Lisbon.

Palace in Lisbon, Portugal.

Cathedral in Lisbon, Portugal.

Plaza in Lisbon, Portugal.

Photograph of Stone carving in Lisbon, Portugal.

Picture of condemned building in Lisbon.

Photograph of Old church in the city of Lisbon.

Old buildings in Lisbon, Portugal.

Church in Lisbon, Portugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ho fellow travelers! Please leave any comment you can think of about photography and traveling!