My name is Wade, and I am a traveler on year 10 of my continuous journey around the world. Herein are travel photos from my journeys in East Asia, Southeast Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, Europe, Africa, Central and South America.

Visit my main website at Vagabondjourney.com

Custom Search

Friday, November 16, 2007

Photographs of Fishing in Portugal

Photos of Fishing in Portugal

The following pictures are of fishermen, people fishing, and fishing boats in a dock in Portugal. They were taken near Vila Nova de Milfontes.

Fishing boat ready to head out to sea.

Picture of fishing docks in Portugal

Photograph of fishermen in Portugal

Photo of beautiful Portuguese coastline

Woman fishing near Vila Nova de Milfontes, Portugal

Wade from VagabondJourney.com
Vila Nova de Milfontes, Portugal
November 16, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ho fellow travelers! Please leave any comment you can think of about photography and traveling!