My name is Wade, and I am a traveler on year 10 of my continuous journey around the world. Herein are travel photos from my journeys in East Asia, Southeast Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, Europe, Africa, Central and South America.

Visit my main website at Vagabondjourney.com

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Photos of Portugal

Photographs of Portugal

Photo of fisherman in Portugal.

Basilica da Estrela in Lisbon, Portugal.

Poi Balls in Vila Nova de Milfontes, Portugal.

Odd looking stucco walls in Lisbon, Portugal.

Photograph of Empty Beach in Portugal.

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos of Lisbon. I live in Lisbon by that "cathedral" in the photos. It is actually a basilica called "Basilica da Estrela".
    The Go Lisbon website has more information and photos of this great city :-)

    ReplyDelete

Ho fellow travelers! Please leave any comment you can think of about photography and traveling!