My name is Wade, and I am a traveler on year 10 of my continuous journey around the world. Herein are travel photos from my journeys in East Asia, Southeast Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, Europe, Africa, Central and South America.

Visit my main website at Vagabondjourney.com

Custom Search

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Costa Rican Women Photos

Costa Rican Women Photographs

The following pictures are of women in Costa Rica.

Costa Rican girl cooking gallo pinto in the morning.

Costa Rican woman selling jewelry in Barva.

Costa Rican girl in skirt talking on cell phone.

Chubby Costa Rican woman in tight clothes.

Photo of Costa Rican women waiting for the bus.

Wade from Vagabond Journey.com
Heredia, Costa Rica
February 12, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ho fellow travelers! Please leave any comment you can think of about photography and traveling!