My name is Wade, and I am a traveler on year 10 of my continuous journey around the world. Herein are travel photos from my journeys in East Asia, Southeast Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, Europe, Africa, Central and South America.

Visit my main website at Vagabondjourney.com

Custom Search

Friday, January 18, 2008

Chinese Adoption Photos

Chinese Adoption Pictures

The following photographs are of my adopted Chinese sister, Meili. My parents went to China- Hunan Province- to pick her up in December of 2006. I had the good fortune of being able to meet up with them, as I was traveling up from India to the east coast of China anyway. The adoption process went smoothly and my parents took home a new Chinese daughter. There is a lot more to this story, if you have any questions then please comment below.

Photos of my adopted Chinese sister:













Wade from Song of the Open Road Travel Blog
Vagabond Journey.com
Vagabond Fieldnotes
Cheap Eating Traveler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ho fellow travelers! Please leave any comment you can think of about photography and traveling!